Parents, these are some books that the youth ministry would recommend. They do address parenting from a faith nature and they do talk about how to pass on your faith to your children in a way that allows for faith that transforms and not simply “Sunday Christian” faith.
Books on Parenting:
- Raising Kingdom Kids by Tony Evans
- “Parenting is your highest calling” and 8 Other Myths that Trap Us in Worry and Guiltby Leslie Leyland Fields
- The Disciple-making Parent by Chap Bettis
- Right Click: Parenting Your Teenager in a Digital Media World by Kara Powell
- The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family by Kara Powell
- Sticky Faith: Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids by Powell & Clark