Parents, the articles here are not to provide quick fixes for your teenager(s). They are also not here to condemn you. If you have condemning thoughts, pray and claim God’s forgiveness as demonstrated on the Cross by Jesus Christ.
The goal of parenting is to pass on our faith to our children – to help them realize that we are all created in the image of God, but because of sin, we are all sinners and we cannot have any relationship with God except by putting our faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior . We want to teach and model for them how to live as a child of God who is fully loved by God and fully saved into the family of God. We want to teach them that, as a child of God, we are daily dependent on the Holy Spirit to be obedient to God. These articles serve to help us think about how we can parent our children so that their faith in God will become their own and so that they will grow as disciples all the days of their lives until we meet Jesus or Jesus comes back (whichever comes first).
Parenting for God’s Kingdom
- Open Letter to Parents of Teenagers
- Are Your Flirting with the Idol of Education?
- 4 Tips for Parenting Teenagers
- Parents, Don’t Teach Kids to be Safe
- 7 Things Youth Need From Their Parents So They Won’t Abandon God
- I’m Raising Them to Leave Me
- Parents, You Can’t Build Heaven Here
- 10 Conversations to Have With Your Teen
- Sunday School and Small Christianity
- How Does Scripture Teach Us to Discipline Our Kids?
- Teach Teens Discernment
- How To Raise Your Kids in Christian Identity (3m11 audio clip)
- 3 Ways You Might be Teaching Your Kids the Prosperity Gospel
- How to Raise Children Rooted in Faith
- How to Raise Changing Children in a Changing Culture