1. Apply for a library card, if haven't already done so, at the library.
2. Take the selected materials to the checkout table, which is between the librarian's desk and the Kiosk.
3. Use the tablet computer on the checkout table to self-checkout the materials by:
I. Tapping the camera icon on the Android app to start scanning the QR code on each of the items. (The QR code is usually at the back of the book.)
II. Repeat the above until all items to borrow are scanned, then tap the Checkout button (in cyan color at the lower right of the screen).
III. At the next window, please tap the camera icon on the android app and scan the QR code on your library card, OR enter your 13-digit library code, which is 1 + <Your 10-digits phone number> + <Your 2-digits security code>.
4. After completing the checkout process, please remember to take the library materials with you.
5. Unless specially requested, the lending period is 3 weeks. You will receive an email reminder a day prior to the due date.