THIS FRIDAY @ 7:30pm, we resume our series in our core values.
- 10/29: Originally, this was a small group outing, but we are changing it to a Fall Fun Night with an emphasis on youth outreach. So, we are creating an opportunity & a safe place for your teenagers to invite their unbelieving/unchurched friends to begin having spiritual conversations about what we believe, why we believe, and why Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6).
- 11/12: Originally, this was preaching through our core values series, but we are changing it to a parent-teen opportunity.
2 things for Friday nights, please:
- Give your child a full meal before youth group as we will not be resuming snacks until further notice.
- Make sure your child is wearing their mask properly (and at all times in the church building) as we do not know who has Covid and when they are contagious.
We do have hybrid Youth Group (zoom & in-person) Please check your email for those details.
Partner in Prayer!
- For God to renew and refocus our hearts and minds on Him as we gather together
- For Fall Fun Night:
- For the Holy Spirit to show our teens who to invite to Fall Fun Night (10/29)
- For the Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of our unbelieving friends to hear about Jesus
- For our teens to be bold, kind, and loving in engaging in spiritual conversations at school or at Fall Fun Night
- For the Holy Spirit to come and bring a revival in our youth ministry (and our church, and to all the churches in the world).