THIS Friday, we are having a FALL FUN NIGHT @ 6:30pm (dinner in the Family Center parking lot)! This is an opportunity for our teenagers to bring their unbelieving friends to begin to have spiritual conversations. If your teen is coming, please RSVP for your student (& their friend, if they are bringing a friend): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrOsuxeC4fXNIoLKkUsM1AuiY91_KrcH7asNqV-Tux3ZOA9A/viewform
UPCOMING YOUTH EVENTS (REQUIRES RESPONSE):
- 11/12: Originally, this was preaching through our core values series, but we are changing it to a parent-teen opportunity.
- 11/19: Originally, this was Thanksgiving Praise & Prayer, but we are changing it to a Spiritual Renewal weekend for our students, parents, and adult leaders. Friday evening will be for students. Saturday morning (until lunch time with lunch provided) for your entire family. Please RSVP for that here: https://forms.gle/Sfv1QtxxBc5heysXA
We do have hybrid Youth Group (zoom & in-person): details in your email
Partner in Prayer!
- For God to renew and refocus our hearts and minds on Him as we gather together
- For Fall Fun Night:
- For the Holy Spirit to show our teens who to invite
- For the Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of our unbelieving friends to hear about Jesus
- For our teens to be bold, kind, and loving in engaging in spiritual conversations at school or at Fall Fun Night
- For the Holy Spirit to bring a spiritual renewal in our youth ministry (and our church, and to all the churches in the world).