To foster an authentic community for teenagers where the Gospel is communicated, lived out and experienced.
Our Core Values:
- Depth – We value an intimate and deep relationship with God which aims for heart change and not simply behavioral modification (Philippians 1:9-11; 3:7-11).
- Discipleship – We value Jesus’ great commission to make disciples. We believe faith is passed on through relationships where more mature believers teach, care for and walk alongside the less mature (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Community – We value the body of Christ and aim to give ourselves sacrificially and authentically to each other as Jesus gave Himself for us (John 13:34-35; 1 John 4:7-21).
- Faith – We value a lifestyle of faith. We want to seek God’s direction in all we do, rely on His Holy Spirit (not ourselves), and step out in obedience when God calls us to.
- Mission – We value missions as a lifestyle, acknowledging where God has placed us as our primary mission field – we also aim to be aware and support God’s worldwide mission through prayer, giving and going (Acts 17:26-27; Matthew 28:18-20).
- Worship – We value a lifestyle and expression of worship not just in song, but to honor God in all that we do (Romans 12:1; 1 Corinthians 10:31).